Saturday, July 16, 2005

What one heard on Harry Potter 6 night

Please don’t run. No, I haven’t read the books but any book that gets kids excited about reading is fine with me. Please stop running. Yes m’am, you do look just like Harry Potter. Please don’t hit that girl with your wand. Attention shoppers, will the owner of a Numbus 2000 broom please move it; you are double parked. Please stop running. Will all wizards report to Mrs. McGonagall’s classroom please. Yes you do look like Hermione. Please stop RUNNING!!! Can you bring up another 50 boxes please? No, I haven’t read the books but any book that gets kids excited about reading is fine with me. HOW many people are in here now?? Attention shoppers: will the owner of a dragon answering to the name Norbert please come to the front desk please? Hey kid: STOP RUNNING! Yes I love Harry Potter too. Yes it’s nice to see kids excited about any book. Yes, it's been a good night. Ack!